The Salem County Department of Health & Human Services partners with many community organizations, schools, hospitals and businesses. Partnerships strengthen the services available to our residents and improve the health of our community.
Salem County Department of Health & Human Services community partners include:
- New Jersey Department of Health
- NJ Health Alert Network
- Centers for Disease Control
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
- Inspira Health Network
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Center
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Cumberland & Salem Health Alliance
- Salem Community College
- United Way of Salem County
- Cornerstone Women’s Resource Center
- Robin’s Nest, Inc.
- Healthcare Commons Inc.
- FamCare, Inc.
- Salem Health & Wellness Foundation