Know the facts about COVID-19 and help stop the spread of Rumors.
Salem County Testing Site Requirements for COVID-19
- As previously announced, Salem County Department of Health and Human Services, in partnership with Souther Jersey Family Medical Centers and PSEG, will be conducting COVID-19 testing at a Drive Thru Testing Site. These are the following requirements to receive COVID-19 testing:
- Must be a resident of Salem County
- Must be 18 years or older
- No physicians order is required
- Must be currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- Bring your government issued ID to the testing site.
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers will open a Telehealth line on Monday and Wednesday from 9am-1pm. Please call 609-569-4510 to schedule your appointment. Location of testing site and times will be given at the time of appointment scheduling.
Face Mask Recommendations
CDC and the State’s new guidance is for individuals to wear a face mask out in public. Face masks can be found at local hardware stores, grocery stores and online retailers. Also people are making face masks out of cloth and other material. Visit YouTube or social media outlets for ideas.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order
– Essential retail business must limit their occupancy to 50% of the stated maximum store capacity.
– Install physical barriers, such as a shield guard, between the customers and cashiers wherever feasible to ensure six feet distancing.
For more information: https://health.salemcountynj.gov