Know the facts about COVID-19 and help stop the spread of Rumors.
Salem County Testing Site Requirements for COVID-19
- As previously announced, Salem County Department of Health and Human Services, in partnership with Souther Jersey Family Medical Centers and PSEG, will be conducting COVID-19 testing at a Drive Thru Testing Site. These are the following requirements to receive COVID-19 testing:
- Must be a resident of Salem County
- Must be 18 years or older
- No physicians order is required
- Must be currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- Bring your government issued ID to the testing site.
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers will open a Telehealth line on Monday and Wednesday from 9am-1pm. Please call 609-569-4510 to schedule your appointment. Location of testing site and times will be given at the time of appointment scheduling.
NJDOH Reporting Numbers
New Jersey Department of Health is reporting the number of individuals who were hospitalized, receiving critical care/intensive care, individuals on ventilators, and individuals who were discharged. Data is inputted daily by hospitals into a NJ Hospital Association database.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order
– All non-essential construction must shut down by Friday, April 10, 2020 at 8pm.
– Prohibits cable and telecommunications providers from terminating Internet and Voice service due to nonpayment until 30 days after the current public health emergency has ended.
For more information: https://health.salemcountynj.gov