Environmental Health Division
2023 Schedule for FREE Rabies Clinics
The Salem County Department of Health and Human Services coordinates a series of State and Municipal sponsored rabies vaccination clinics for pets each year.
- Clinics are free to all New Jersey residents; however you must obtain pets licenses from the township in which you reside.
- Healthy cats and dogs are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be restrained on a leash and cats must be in cat carriers.
- Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Dates and times may be confirmed by calling the municipality holding the clinic.
Downloads & Links
- Informational Brochure about Rabies
- Salem County Rabies Exposure Report
- New Jersey Communicable Disease website
- NJ Communicable Disease Service Infectious & Zoonotic Disease Program – NJAC 823a
- Request for Rabies Examination Form
- The NJDOH Free-Roaming and Feral Cats Page
- The AVMA Free-Roaming, Abandoned and Feral Cats Page
Environmental Division – Rabies