Environmental Health Division
2020 Schedule for FREE Rabies Clinics
The Salem County Department of Health and Human Services coordinates a series of State and Municipal sponsored rabies vaccination clinics for pets each year.
- Clinics are free to all New Jersey residents; however you must obtain pets licenses from the township in which you reside.
- Healthy cats and dogs are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be restrained on a leash and cats must be in cat carriers.
- Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Dates and times may be confirmed by calling the municipality holding the clinic.
- Download a pdf copy of the 2020 schedule here.
|Alloway||Sat.||January 18, 2020||Alloway Twp. Road Garage
84 Camp Edge Rd.
Alloway, NJ 08001
|Carney’s Point||Sat.||January 25, 2020||Carneys Point Fire Hall
258 D St.
Carney’s Pt, NJ
|Elmer||Sat.||November 7, 2020||Elmer Fire Hall
110 Penn St. Elmer, NJ 08318
|Elsinboro||Sat.||January 25, 2020||Elsinboro Fire Hall
35 Delaware Ave.
Elsinboro, NJ 08079
|Sat.||February 1, 2020||LAC Public Works Garage
8 Hammersville-Pecks Corner Rd.
LAC, NJ 08079
|Mannington||Sat.||April 11, 2020||Mannington Twp. Public Works Garage:
9 Tide Mill Rd.
Mannington, NJ 08079
|Oldmans||Sat.||February 22, 2020||Oldmans Twp. Municipal
Garage 40 Freed Rd.
Pedricktown, NJ 08067
|Penns Grove||Sat.||April 11, 2020||Penns Grove Public Works Building
39 East Harmony Street
Penns Grove NJ 08069
|8- 10 am|
|Pennsville||Sat.||February 8th, 2020||Pennsville Fire House
First Street & S. Broadway
Pennsville, NJ 08070
|Pilesgrove||Sat.||January 25, 2020||Pilesgrove Twp Public Works Bldg.
1180 Rt. 40
Pilesgrove, NJ 08098
|8 -10 am|
|Pittsgrove||Sat.||January 25, 2020
and February 22, 2020
|Pittsgrove Twp. Public Works Garage
1004 Centerton Rd.
Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
|Quinton||Sat.||February 1, 2020||Quinton Twp. Fire House
42 Main St.
Quinton, NJ 08072
|Salem||Sat.||January 18,2020||City of Salem Road Department
515 Grieves Pkwy.
Salem, NJ 08079
|9 am -12 pm|
|Upper Pittsgrove||Sat.||February 8, 2020||Upper Pittsgrove Municipal Garage
550 Daretown Rd.
Upper Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
|10 am -12 pm|
|Woodstown||Sat.||January 25, 2020||Borough Hall
25 West Ave.
Woodstown, NJ 08098
Downloads & Links
- Informational Brochure about Rabies
- Salem County Rabies Exposure Report
- New Jersey Communicable Disease website
- NJ Communicable Disease Service Infectious & Zoonotic Disease Program – NJAC 823a
- Request for Rabies Examination Form
- The NJDOH Free-Roaming and Feral Cats Page
- The AVMA Free-Roaming, Abandoned and Feral Cats Page