Environmental Health Division
2021 Schedule for FREE Rabies Clinics
The Salem County Department of Health and Human Services coordinates a series of State and Municipal sponsored rabies vaccination clinics for pets each year.
- Clinics are free to all New Jersey residents; however you must obtain pets licenses from the township in which you reside.
- Healthy cats and dogs are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be restrained on a leash and cats must be in cat carriers.
- Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Dates and times may be confirmed by calling the municipality holding the clinic.
- Download the 2021 Rabies Clinics Schedule (PDF)
|Alloway||Sat.||March 20, 2021||49 S. Greenwich St. Alloway, NJ 08001 (Drive Thru Clinic)||10 am-1pm|
|Carney’s Point||Sat.||January 23, 2021||Carneys Point Fire Hall 258 D St. Carney’s Pt, NJ||9-11 am|
|Elmer||TBD||TBD||Elmer Fire Hall 110 Penn St. Elmer, NJ 08318||TBD|
|Elsinboro||Sat.||January 20, 2021||Elsinboro Fire Hall 35 Delaware Ave. Elsinboro, NJ 08079||1pm- 2:30pm|
|Lower Alloway’s Creek||Sat.||February 6, 2021||LAC Public Works Garage 8 Hammersville-Pecks Corner Rd. LAC, NJ 08079||10am-12pm|
|Mannington||TBD||TBD||Mannington Twp. Public Works Garage: 9 Tide Mill Rd. Mannington, NJ 08079||TBD|
|Oldmans||Sat.||February 27, 2021||Oldmans Twp. Municipal Garage 40 Freed Rd. Pedricktown, NJ 08067||8-10am|
|Penns Grove||TBD||TBD||Penns Grove Public Works Building 39 East Harmony Street Penns Grove NJ 08069||TBD|
|Pennsville||Sat.||February 13, 2021||Pennsville Fire House First Street & S. Broadway Pennsville, NJ 08070||Cats– 9am- 10:30am Dogs- 10:30am- 12pm|
|Pilesgrove||Sat.||January 30, 2021||Pilesgrove Twp Public Works Bldg. 1180 Rt. 40 Pilesgrove, NJ 08098||8am- 10am|
|Pittsgrove #1||Sat.||January 23, 2021||Pittsgrove Twp. Public Works Garage 1004 Centerton Rd. Pittsgrove, NJ 08318||10am- 1pm|
|Pittsgrove #2||Sat.||February 20, 2021||Pittsgrove Twp. Public Works Garage 1004 Centerton Rd. Pittsgrove, NJ 08318||10am- 1pm|
|Quinton||Sat.||February 20, 2021||Quinton Twp. Fire House 42 Main St. Quinton, NJ 08072||1pm- 3pm|
|Salem City||Sat.||February 6, 2021||City of Salem Road Department 515 Grieves Pkwy. Salem, NJ 08079||9am- 1pm|
|Upper Pittsgrove||Sat.||February 20, 2021||Upper Pittsgrove Municipal Garage 550 Daretown Rd. Upper Pittsgrove, NJ 08318||10am- 12pm|
|Woodstown||Sat.||January 30, 2021||Borough Hall 25 West Ave. Woodstown, NJ 08098||1pm- 2pm|
Downloads & Links
- Informational Brochure about Rabies
- Salem County Rabies Exposure Report
- New Jersey Communicable Disease website
- NJ Communicable Disease Service Infectious & Zoonotic Disease Program – NJAC 823a
- Request for Rabies Examination Form
- The NJDOH Free-Roaming and Feral Cats Page
- The AVMA Free-Roaming, Abandoned and Feral Cats Page