Environmental Health Division
2022 Schedule for FREE Rabies Clinics
The Salem County Department of Health and Human Services coordinates a series of State and Municipal sponsored rabies vaccination clinics for pets each year.
- Clinics are free to all New Jersey residents; however you must obtain pets licenses from the township in which you reside.
- Healthy cats and dogs are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be restrained on a leash and cats must be in cat carriers.
- Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Dates and times may be confirmed by calling the municipality holding the clinic.
- Download the 2022 Rabies Clinics Schedule (PDF)
|Alloway||Sat.||March 12||Alloway Twp. Municipal Building, 49 South Greenwich St. Alloway NJ||10 am-1pm|
|Elsinboro||Sat.||January 8||35 Delaware Ave., Elsinboro, NJ||1pm- 2:30pm|
|Lower Alloway’s Creek||Sat.||February 5||LAC Public Works Garage 8 Hammersville-Pecks Corner Rd. LAC, NJ 08079||10am-12pm|
|Mannington||Sat.||April 2||Mannington Twp, 491 Route 45, Mannington, NJ||9am-10am|
|Oldmans||Sat.||February 26||Oldmans Twp. Municipal Garage 40 Freed Rd. Pedricktown, NJ 08067||8am-10am|
|Pennsville||Sat.||February 12||Pennsville Fire Hall, 91 1st Street, Pennsville, NJ||9am-12pm|
|Pilesgrove||Sat.||January 8||Pilesgrove Twp Public Works, 1180 Route 40, Pilesgrove, NJ||8am-10m|
|Pittsgrove||Sat.||January 29 and February 26||Pittsgrove Twp Municipal||10am- 1pm|
|Quinton||Sat.||February 5||42 Main Street, Quinton, NJ||1pm-3pm|
|Upper Pittsgrove||Sat.||February 12||Township of Upper Pittsgrove, 431 Route 77, Elmer, NJ||10am- 12pm|
|Woodstown||Sat.||January 29||25 West Ave., Woodstown, NJ||1pm – 2pm|
Downloads & Links
- Informational Brochure about Rabies
- Salem County Rabies Exposure Report
- New Jersey Communicable Disease website
- NJ Communicable Disease Service Infectious & Zoonotic Disease Program – NJAC 823a
- Request for Rabies Examination Form
- The NJDOH Free-Roaming and Feral Cats Page
- The AVMA Free-Roaming, Abandoned and Feral Cats Page
Environmental Division – Rabies