Emergency Preparedness Division
SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINE (2018)
For more information, call 856-935-7510 ext 8304
The Salem County Department of Health will keep this medical record on file. They will record what vaccine was given, when the vaccine was given, the name of the company that made the vaccine, the vaccine’s special lot number, the signature and title of the person who gave the vaccine, and the address where the vaccine was given.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 – Drive Thru Clinic, Salem County Fairgrounds, Route 40, Pilesgrove Twp., from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – LAC Municipal Building, 501 Locust Rd, Hancock’s Bridge from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 – Oldmans Twp. Municipal Building, 40 Freed Rd, Pedricktown, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 – Cedar Lane Auctions, 21 Cedar Lane, Elmer, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 – Arthur P. Schalick High School, 718 Centerton Rd., Pittsgrove Twp. From 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
PRECAUTION: Do not get a flu shot if you previously had a reaction to flu shots, you are allergic to thimerosol, or you have previously developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome six (6) weeks after receiving a flu vaccination.
No appointment is necessary for flu shots. Salem County residents three years and older will be accepted at all flu clinics.