- Are you living in a home built before 1978?
- Do you have a child under the age of 6?
- Are you or someone you live with pregnant?
If you said yes to any of these questions, your child could be at risk for lead poisoning.
Case Management is provided for children with elevated lead levels. The goal of case management is for the child to live safely around lead. Education, referral and resources are provided to families with lead burdened children. For more information about lead case management, contact the Nursing Department at (856) 935-7510 ext 8476
For more information about lead poisoning and prevention, please visit the following links:
- NJ Poison Control Network https://www.njpies.org/lead/
- CDC Lead http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/
- DCA website Lead Safe NJ
- NJ Department of Health https://www.state.nj.us/health/fhs/
- NJ Parent Link, the State of New Jersey’s Early Childhood, Parenting and Professional Resource Center http://www.njparentlink.nj.gov/