- DON’T SHAKE HANDS
- USE YOUR KNUCKLE to touch light switches, elevator butons, etc.
- USE A PAPER TOWEL OR DISPOSABLE GLOVE to lift the gasoline dispenser
- USE CLOSED FISTS OR YOUR HIP to open doors. Do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door.
- USE DISINFECTANT WIPS PROVIDED AT STORES on your hands, shopping cars, handles and child seats.
- WASH YOUR HANDS with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people ave been.
- KEEP AND SANITIZER at each of your home’s entrances AND in your car for when you can’t immediately wash your hands.
- USE DISPOSABLE TISSUES if possible when you cough or sneeze and discard them immediately. Use your elbow only if necessary. Clothing will contain infections virus that can be passed on for a week or more.
Things you can stock at home, work and in the car.
- Latex or Nitrile Disposable Gloves – Use during outside activity when you contact contaminated areas.
- Disposable Surgical Masks – Use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth.
- Hand Sanitizer – These must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.