2021 Distribution Dates and Locations, Drive Thru
- June 1 Salem Community College – 9:30-11:30 AM
- June 2 Community Health Fair, 101 Market St., Salem 1 – 4 PM
- June 4 Pennsville FOP – 9:30-11:30 AM
- June 14 Pittsgrove Municipal Building – 1:00-3:00 PM
- June 18 Pilesgrove Municipal Building – 9:30-11:30 AM
- June 21 St. John’s Episcopal Church, Market St – 9:30-11:30 AM
- June 25 Quinton Municipal Building – 1:00-3:00 PM
Please wear a mask and please call (856) 339-8622 to let us know which site you will be attending.
Call the office to have an application mailed to you or download the form: Downloadable Form PDF
To be eligible to receive five $6 vouchers, you must be at least 60 years old, live in Salem County, and have an income not greater than $23,606 if single or $31,894 if married. You must bring your ID along with the completed application to the site to receive vouchers. Remember to sign the application and the self declaration form. New income limits begin 7/2/2021.
If you have any questions, call the Office on Aging and Disabilities at 856-339-8622.
Vouchers are made available through the NJ Department of Health.