Where will you find us the week of
Here’s a few things!
- Look for our booth at the Salem County Fair! Staff can answer your questions on the various programs we offer. Our nurses are doing blood pressure and weight screenings. The Office on Aging is distributing farm market vouchers. Come visit!
- Environmental staff is sampling the Salem River, Alloway Creek, and tributaries of the Maurice River to evaluate water quality. We do that in a partnership with NJDEP.
- The Environmental Division is also concluding permitting of the new facilities at the Salem County Humane Society , conducting solid waste inspections, checking campgrounds, and attending training for lead inspections.
- Office on Aging staff is conducting a training session for drivers with the County’s specialized transportation system .
- Look for our nurses doing health screenings at the Pennsville Post Office 9-11 a.m. August 7th and at the Elmer Post Office 9:30 to 12:30 on August 8th.
- Join us for a walk and talk about health topics on August 8th at the Green Branch Park in Pittsgrove Township, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Interested in learning Chair Yoga? We will be at the Salem County Agriculture Complex (Ware Building) on Cheney Road August 10, starting at 10 a.m.
- Public Preparedness will be hunkered down for critical strategic planning.