Dedicated to maintaining a healthy community, the Salem County Public Health Nursing Division provides a wide range of health services and programs available to the residents of Salem County. The goal of the nursing division is to improve the health and wellness of our residents, through screening, referral, education, follow-up and case management. Our programs service individuals throughout the entire lifespan.
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, and child lead screenings offered at various events and locations throughout the county.
- Special Child Health Services
Education & Referral
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Jessica Hughes, BSN, RN – Nursing Supervisor
- Brook Davis, RN – Public Health Nurse
- Cathy Denelsbeck, RN – Public Health Nurse
- Bonnie Hogate, RN – Public Health Nurse
- Jackie Rapp, BSN, RN – Public Health Nurse
- Heather Till, RN – Public Preparedness